This tutorial show you how to create multi coloured petals out of modeling chocolate and how to make a rose cake pop. Easier than it looks!
MODELING CHOCOLATE RECIPE
- 90 grams white compound chocolate (i.e chocolate buttons, Nestle melts etc).
- 30 grams light corn syrup (I use Karo)
CAKE POP MIX:
- 100 grams vanilla cake of your liking
- 2 teaspoons of chocolate ganache
- This Recipe Makes 4 ROSE CAKE POPS
- All Americolour soft gel food colours:
- Egg Yellow
- Super Red
- Electric Purple
- Sky Blue (mixed in with what I had left of egg yellow modeling chocolate to make green)