Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
How to Make Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting. Watch how to make a versatile frosting for your favorite dessert.
It uses cream cheese and whipped cream, so it’s light and dense at the same time.
Prep: 15 m, Ready: In15 m
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, salt and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then fold in whipped cream.
Last Updated on January 7, 2023 by Sylvia Collins