Delicious chocolate filled cake ! It’s a fun twist on your traditional round cake. Simply cut it in half, carve it out and fill with filling of your choice!
I think chocolate is a great idea for filling but I am sure there’s tons of other great ways to stuff a cake, such as strawberry, cherry…etc
Filled 26 cm Chocolate Cak
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* Half a cup vegetable oil
* Half a cup of milk
* 1.5 cups flour
* Half cup + 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 1.5 package of kabartmatoz
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
for filling cream :
* 1 tablespoon flour
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 2.5 cups milk
* 1 packet of cocoa powder (25 g.)
* 80 gr. dark chocolate
* In a deep bowl with the eggs and sugar thoroughly çırpılır.sıra cooking oil, milk, flour, corn starch, and with the latest kabartmatuz, vanilla is added.
* Greased mold pouring the mixture is cooked pre-heated oven at 160 c.
* The cake has cooled completely cut from the top, as seen in the first photo.
* Intra-carved chocolate mixture is filled with previously prepared.
(The cake comes out of the parts are then used in making truffles or with 1 cup fruit juice consumed by your father
* Filling cream onto 50 g. until the melted chocolate (bain marie with) drove the upper part’re pretty stuck.
* After waiting half an hour in the refrigerator can decorate chocolate and hazelnut file.
Last Updated on